Sunday, March 3, 2013

Mr. Angel

I've been singing the same love song for two years straight. The melody, the harmony, the voice, all in tune with someone else. God created love, made us with love, and blessed this world with love. I love my special man with everything in my heart and I make certain he knows that. Here, I will call him Prince, because he truly is royalty. My favorite baseball player and best friend, Prince is an angel. We attend universities about two hours apart and the distance has made us stronger. Yes, I cannot deny that things can get tough, but did we give up? Oh no. I am so in love with Prince that he never ever leaves my mind. I think of his laughter and smile often. His skin complexion to his strong warrior figure, Prince is a protector. His intelligence makes me forget about books for a moment, and his sincerity is as sweet and beautiful as an orchestra playing a song from the heavens. Prince's humor may I add lingers in my mind for days on end. No matter if I'm picking up a jug of milk in the market or reciting Spanish lessons, I could laugh in the middle of it all, thinking of his humor. Till this day, the butterflies pay a visit when I see Prince. I always greet him with a big smile and bear hug. Love is a never ending song.
Romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment